No colorless contact lenses are available for playing cards. The Contact Lenses that Can See Through Playing Cards are the same color as your eyeball. It is not visible to others because it is reflected in the eyeball. This infrared lens allows you to see the marks (invisible ink), made by the chemical substance, on the back of playing cards. By identifying the marks on the back of the cards, we could determine the suit and value. You don’t need to look at the front of each card in order to know the value and suit.
Use Contact Lenses Before Playing Cards
- On a clean surface, put or remove your contact lenses.
- If you find any foreign matter, or precipitation on the lenses, check for damage.
What to Look for When Choosing Contact Lenses
1. Do not believe there are contact lenses which can see through normal poker cards or mahjong tiles. No X-ray lenses or sunglasses are available to see through unprocessed cards. The luminous ink is used to process both white and black light marked cards. These invisible ink marked playing cards are identical to the ordinary poker cards available on the market without cheating contact lenses.
2. Use marked cards with see-through lenses to adapt to different light sources. Myopic friends can use myopia glasses while wearing marked cards contact lenses. This does not affect their poker cheating lens’ performance.
3. Prices of marked playing cards lenses vary depending on the material. The high-grade contact lenses use a non-ionic anti-scaling material that is difficult to adsorb precipitation of protein. This makes the lens comfortable, healthy and does not age during its service life. It is also easy to clean and has unique flexibility. Futures with a unique elasticity technology, comfortable design and curved technology.
4. Materials used for contact lenses are different. The good-quality contact lenses are made of soft materials that can be worn for a longer period. The lenses for marked cards are ultra-thin and soft. Wearing these contact lenses that allow you to see through the deck of cards, they can make your face look more natural. The material used to make the playing card contact lenses determines the thickness. High-grade materials are used to produce the professional infrared lenses for playing cards. The best lenses for playing cards can relieve eye strain. In general, for choosing contact lenses to play cards, the thinner the better and more comfortable.
Warm Tips for Using Contact Lenses
- Wearing Infrared lenses is very close to the eyeball, and you must be careful to maintain good hygiene.
- Make sure you know how to wear your contact lenses properly! Do not mess around!